Students are taught one-on-one or in very small study groups of up to four students and receive individual explanation, attention and homework assignments. Each student is first given an entrance diagnostic test that is carefully evaluated along with their most recent home school report card, and from there the student receives an individualized plan with the first evaluation report that details his or her strengths and weaknesses. Workbooks are recommended to each student who receives their own individual study plan, which is specifically designed to improve academic performance.
Inspiration Learning Center offers 3 different avenues of learning; in center, in-home, and the new online learning platform .We currently have fourteen locations in Toronto, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Markham, North York, Aurora, Newmarket, Oakville and Burlington. We are rapidly expanding across the GTA.
Our tutors are certified teachers and university graduates in their respective fields, including math, English, and science. All our tutors are fully trained by Inspiration senior managers, and have been certified with an assessment in their area of competency.
During the school year, we are open afternoons, evenings and weekends. During summer holidays, we are open the whole day on weekdays and weekends. Please check individual locations for exact schedules. We can open early and stay late to accommodate individual students. Contact us us about our flexible home and online tutoring hours.
The costs of the program vary depending on the needs of the student. We have a variety of programs and payment options designed to fit all budgets. The most important thing is to bring the student in for a free skill level evaluation (valued at $150) so we can assess his or her strengths and weaknesses and create an individualized program to suit his or her situation.
Our philosophy differentiates from other learning centres and is based on the following 9 principles: 1) We use Eastern and Western educational methods
2) We hire full-time tutors to ensure consistency and longevity in the tutoring system
3) Every single Inspiration student is assigned a full-time educational consultant to help through their Inspiration education journey
4) We have our own specially designed workbooks and lesson packages
5) Our staff are all highly trained and qualified
6) We offer many beyond tutoring services
7) We cater to all ages and subjects
8) Our classes are small to improve student's educational journey
9) We promote open communication between teachers, tutors and parents, and offer many extra services to parents and students